The Axsy Emergency Response App has a similar UI to Salesforce Mobile Emergency Response Console.
1. When you first Log In, you will be directed to the current day where a list of Visits will be listed on the screen. This means you are currently in the Visits section of the main menu.
2. Tap a Visit to view its Tasks, Overview, Details, Related records and a summary of the Visit instructions.
3. Additional features can be accessed via the menu button; select the three lines at the top left-hand corner of the display screen of the Visit overview.
- Chatter Feed: for more on Salesforce's Chatter, please see: Get Started with Chatter
- Notifications: In-app notifications
3. To access Settings, tap your user profile or the "gear" icon at the top of the menu once you have accessed the additional features menu (Step 3).